Charlotte Tilbury FilmStar Bronze & Glow | Medium to Dark
Face Sculpt & Highlight
This is a secret that silver screen sirens have kept to themselves for years – and once I share it with you – so will you! With FILMSTAR BRONZE & GLOW you can slim, sculpt, shorten, trim and highlight your features. It’s amazing what clever shading and highlighting tricks can do to your facial framework - it’s an illusion that I use all the time, particularly for red carpet scrutiny, and my clients can’t get enough of it. Take what you were born with and maximise your assets with FILMSTAR BRONZE & GLOW!
• The bronzer is the perfect universal blend of pearl and pigment to contour features and mimic a sun-kissed complexion.
• The highlighter is built up from a golden base that flatters any skin tone, and uses Light Flex Technology to capture light and radiate it out for a luminous complexion.
• Colour-rich pigments are rolled into elastomer pearls that smooth & buff the skin for excellent blendability & perfect colour uniformity.
• Fill 16g
• Carton Dimensions (mm) 121 x 61 x 15
Use after applying a light coating of AIR-BRUSH FLAWLESS FINISH Micro-Powder for perfect adherence.
• BRONZE: Apply the shading colour to the areas you want to sculpt and define using my POWDER & SCULPT BRUSH: the hollows of your cheeks, temples, jaw line, sides and tip of your nose. Never forget to BLEND-BLEND-BLEND..!
• GLOW: Apply the highlighter on top of the cheek bones, down the centre of the nose, the lip’s cupid bow and brow bone to give you candle-lit skin.
Talc, Mica, Isononyl Isononanoate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Dimethicone, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Zinc Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethiconol, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Hexylene Glycol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Silica, Tin Oxide, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)